Sigma Corporate Finance advises in all scenarios leading to the sale of an entire company or company shares. SME succession plans, spin-off and carve-out scenarios, exit strategies, divestment processes and special situations are common reasons for such transactions.
We have many years of experience in M&A processes and know what motivates stakeholders. We provide our clients with independent, integrated and customised support through tailored processes geared towards creating an ideal competitive environment for our clients.
Detailed project services:
- Target definition and identification
- Company analysis
- Identification of potential investors (long list)
- Preparation of information memoranda
- Company valuation
- Contacting of potential investors, non-disclosure agreements
- Selection of preferred buyers
- Compilation and indexing of data room documents
- Preparation of management presentation plus management coaching
- Organisation of due diligence for selected investors
- Request to submit binding offers
- Evaluation and presentation of offers
- Support during all negotiations through to signing of a purchase agreement