We support companies in the development and negotiation of a financial restructuring concept as well as its implementation on the basis of appropriate capital measures.
Business crises (earnings, liquidity or shareholder/stakeholder crises), pre-insolvency and insolvency are common reasons for such transactions.
Detailed project services:
- Business plan and identifying potential for restructuring
- Analysis and adjustment of the capital structure
- Determination of necessary financial requirements
- Company valuation
- Determination of debt capacity
- Negotiations with banks and other stakeholders
- Refinancing of debt through debt substitution or debt-equity swap
- Search for and contacting of new capital providers
- Sale of non-operating assets